During the Creative Music Technology (Hons) programme offered at Falmouth University, you will:
- Create in high-spec facilities with multiple surround-sound rooms, vintage analogue and the latest digital instruments, with an outstanding microphone selection.
- Collaborate with filmmakers, game designers, dancers, animators and musicians to become the future of the industry.
- Have the opportunity for industry placements, to study abroad, and to start your own company.
- Work with regular guest artists and industry experts. Recent visitors include James Young (Darkstar), producer Gil Norton (Foo Fighters, Pixies) and mixing engineer Clint Murphy (50 Cent).
- Experience a vibrant community of acclaimed lecturers and industry-focussed connections.
What you'll learnYou’ll learn to think creatively about ideas and methods, and look critically at concepts and practices - helping you turn a wide skill set into well-researched and informed work. And by keeping up with industry trends, you’ll seek out networks and opportunities to help your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Audio Cultures and Critical Theory
- Designing Sound
- Core Music Practice
- The Electronic Toolkit
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 435 other Bachelors in Music in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We consider all applications on their own individual merit and potential. We invite all applicants to an interview day or audition to give them the opportunity to demonstrate this along with what inspires and motivates them in their field. Applicants will also be able to show their portfolio or give a performance depending on the course. We welcome applications from all subject backgrounds, whether you’ve specialised in STEM, the arts or humanities.
As a guide our typical offer at undergraduate level is 104 – 120 UCAS Tariff points, primarily from Level 3 qualifications such as but not limited to A-levels, a BTEC Extended Diploma or a Foundation Diploma.
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.