During the Creative Advertising (Hons) programme offered at Falmouth University, you will:
- Travel to London in your first term, visiting agencies such as JWT, Ogilvy, BBH and VCCP.
- Prepare for the evolving job roles in the industry by working individually and in partnerships with other students, mirroring professional standards.
- Gain practical knowledge of how to establish a real business through a 12-week ‘Dragon’s Den’ style module, developed in collaboration with industry practitioners.
- Enter creative competitions such as D&AD.
- Work on real agency and client briefs including pitching ideas to creative directors at Ogilvy UK, with the opportunity to win paid internships.
What you'll learnWe’ll help you become imaginative, enthusiastic and technologically literate advertising professionals. You’ll develop the knowledge, empathy and skills to operate as creative problem-solvers in collaborative teams producing impactful and engaging advertisements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design and Art Direction
- Creative Problem Solving
- Strategy and Planning
- Professional Practice
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing View 420 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We consider all applications on their own individual merit and potential. We invite all applicants to an interview day or audition to give them the opportunity to demonstrate this along with what inspires and motivates them in their field. Applicants will also be able to show their portfolio or give a performance depending on the course. We welcome applications from all subject backgrounds, whether you’ve specialised in STEM, the arts or humanities.
As a guide our typical offer at undergraduate level is 104 – 120 UCAS Tariff points, primarily from Level 3 qualifications such as but not limited to A-levels, a BTEC Extended Diploma or a Foundation Diploma.
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.