Programme Aims & Learning Outcomes
The Marketing (Hons) programme of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University provides students with:
- A well-rounded business education;
- Competence in the analysis, planning, implementation and control of marketing decisions;
- Analytical ability and research competence;
- The ability to communicate, interact and intervene in the integrative role that is ascribed to marketing;
- Appreciation of the responsibilities of marketing professionals within broader environmental and international contexts; and
- Literacy in the use of information systems and technology that are relevant to marketing.
Marketing graduates qualify for a wide variety of employment opportunities, including in account management, advertising, marketing research, marketing/product/brand management, customer service, public relations, consumer affairs and protection.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Intra-Personal Development
- Business Analytics
- Statistics for Business
- Management and Organization and Corporate Social Responsibility
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
plus 3 training credits
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 11 other Masters in Marketing in Hong Kong (SAR)
- For those who are applying on the basis of A-Level qualifications: E in 3 A-Level subjects OR E in 2 A-Level and 2 AS-Level subjects;
- For those who are applying on the basis of International Baccalaureate (IB): a minimum score of 24 with at least grade 4 in 2 Higher Level (HL) subjects;
- For those who are applying on the basis of other qualifications: an appropriate Diploma passed with credit or an appropriate Higher Certificate from a recognised institution; an appropriate Associate Degree / Higher Diploma from a recognised institution; holder of other non-local qualifications (please refer to our Guidelines on Non-local Qualifications for more details about our general requirements for such qualifications)
- Satisfy the English Language Requirement.
International18684 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18684 USD per year during 48 months.
National5425 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5425 USD per year during 48 months.
- National: 42,100 HKD per year
- International: 145,000 HKD per year
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.