At Nursing (BSCN) from Georgian College in the classroom, student learning activities focus on the nursing care of individuals, families, groups and the global community. In the practice setting, under the guidance of a practicum mentor or preceptor, students integrate knowledge from program courses to provide holistic, client-centred nursing care. In order to provide quality practicum placements, students are placed in a variety of agencies in the region serviced by the campus. Students are required to provide their own transportation to practicum placements.
- Case manager
- Community health nurse
- Health administration
- Health-care co-ordinator
- Home health-care nurse
- Nurse practitioner
- Policy development
- Practical nurse
- Registered nurse
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Development of Self as Nurse
- Health and Healing, Theory and Practice
- Health Assessment
- Interprofessional Health Care Teams
- Microbiology for Health Sciences
- Nursing Leadership and Innovation
- Pharmacology for Nurses
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy Nursing View 19 other Bachelors in Pharmacy in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- OSSD or equivalent with six Grade 12 U or U/M credits including: Grade 12 (U) English, Grade 12 (U) Biology, Grade 12 (U) Chemistry OR Grade 12 (U) Physics, Grade 12 (U) Mathematics, 2 credits at the Grade 12 U or M level
- Recommended 80% average.
- Secondary or high school transcripts with proof of graduation, subjects taken and grades received
- Math and English credits are required at the Grade 12 level
International20578 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10289 CAD per semester during 48 months.
National7666 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3833 CAD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.