At Business Administration (Management and Leadership) (Hons) from Georgian College students explore current issues, trends and technologies preparing them to adopt innovative approaches to evolving management and leadership issues. Entrepreneurship is a Georgian College signature learning experience, and a number of core and optional courses focused on entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship are offered. Interactive curriculum delivery in this program promotes critical thinking and problem solving. A strategically sequential co-op structure serves to maximize the link between theory and practice.
Graduates are expected to accept leadership responsibility at a high level, think critically and innovatively, synthesize their learning to solve complex management problems, and apply these attributes to their professional development as dynamic managers and leaders who excel in a wide range of business settings. Graduates will emerge with competency in generating and interpreting numerical or statistical information; skills in analyzing, synthesizing and evaluating complex material; problem solving and critical thinking processes; and negotiation, leadership, and management skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting (ODE)
- Management Principles
- Multidisciplinary Research
- Business Law
- The Internet Economy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 76 other Bachelors in International Business in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- OSSD or equivalent with minimum overall average of 65 per cent, six Grade 12 U or M level courses, Grade 12 English U, Grade 12 U level Mathematics.
- Degree Completion For Graduates of 2-Year Business-General College Diploma Program from any recognized public Ontario College with a GPA of 70 Per Cent (B-) Or Higher do not require the 12U English and Mathematics admissions criteria.
- Students are required to take: at least one first year interdisciplinary course (INTS1xxx); two introductory courses in their choice of disciplines outside their main field of study, which may include psychology (PSYC 1000 or PSYC 1001), social science (SOCI 1000), humanities, or science (SCEN 1000); one advanced course in a discipline and; one upper level interdisciplinary course (INTS4xxx).
- Secondary or high school transcripts with proof of graduation, subjects taken and grades received
- Math and English credits are required at the Grade 12 level
International21068 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10534 CAD per semester during 48 months.
National8156 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4078 CAD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.