At the Agriculture (Hons) programme from Royal Agricultural University will help you will become familiar with the opportunities for technological transformation and the demands of global production, economic consequences and new policy developments.
Our extensive contacts and external visits to livestock and crop enterprises and agribusinesses will provide you with invaluable insights into industry. Farm491 will give you unparalleled access to on-farm/applied product development initiatives and RAU farms will provide research trials.
This will help you to understand what it takes to bridge the gap between the laboratory, the field, the commercial market and the farm. Students have gone on to work for organisations including Agrii, NIAB TAG and AGCO.
Graduates have gone on to pursue careers within companies worldwide and within the following roles:
- Geneticist / Breeding Specialist
- Farm Manager
- Health and Welfare Manager
- Animal Scientist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Soil and Environmental Science
- Crop Production Science
- Crop Production
- Livestock Science
- Livestock Production
- Developing Academic Skills
- Global Business Environment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAgribusiness Agriculture View 74 other Masters in Agriculture in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
GCSE: (minimum five GCSEs) - English and Mathematics (or Maths Numeracy for Welsh applicants) at Grade C / 4 or higher are required plus level 3 qualifications:
- A Level: BCC – minimum of 104 UCAS tariff points (to include at least three A Levels - preferably one science subject. General Studies & Critical Thinking are not included in the academic offer)
- BTEC level 3 extended diploma at Distinction/Merit/Merit
- International Baccalaureate: 26 points
- Access to Higher Education: 45 credits at level 3, of which 21 must be awarded at Distinction and 15 at Merit or higher. (Pass at Literacy & Numeracy skills at level 2 are accepted in lieu of GCSE English & Mathematics)
- A period of practical experience is also highly recommended
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.