The Business Management (Hons) programme at Swansea University is a flexible degree giving you the chance to study abroad for a year, or work in industry for a year. This can broaden your horizons when it comes to finding employment.
A wide selection of optional modules from the second and third years allows you to shape the degree towards your specific career goals.
Specialised degree pathways include Business Analytics, e-Business, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Management Consulting and Tourism.
Teaching at Swansea is partly informed by research and our staff have hands-on experience of theory and practice, meaning you can benefit from their academic expertise and real-world know-how.
We can help you start your own business, thanks to our range of support services including business mentoring alongside corporate partners with a wealth of industry experience, and we are one of the few UK business schools with an independent team of career advisors.
As a Business Management graduate from Swansea, you will find yourself in a great position to secure rewarding employment at any business.
Whether you target Shell UK, Marks & Spencer, Bloomberg or Tata, this degree makes you a strong candidate for any potential employer. Your next step could lie in any of these roles:
- Business Development Manager
- Analyst or Researcher
- HR Business Partner
- Management Consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Business
- Managing People
- Essential Analytic Skills for Business
- Finance for Business
- Personal Skills Development for Business
- Operations Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics View 1216 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Offers for programmes in the School of Management are usually within the range of ‘ABB-BBB’ or equivalent.
- All applications are considered on an individual basis, with GCSE grades, AS Level subjects and grades, work experience, references and personal statement taken into account.
- No A-level in Business, Economics, Maths or Accounting/Finance is required. We do not consider General Studies as an A-level subject for offer purposes. Students may combine A-levels with other qualifications below. GCSE Maths and English minimum C grade is also required.
- The School of Management will make offers to students with predicted (or achieved) IB of 32-33 or higher.
- The School of Management will make offers to students with predicted (or achieved) BTEC results of DDM or better.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16400 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Swansea
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.