At Digital project manager from OpenClassrooms you will learn to be in charge of ensuring the project runs smoothly. This means making sure it is completed on time, within the planned budget, and the quality of the delivered project is guaranteed. You need to keep both your team members and a client happy along the way!
To do this, you will have to coordinate teams made up of:
- online marketing specialists.
- These stakeholders will count on you to choose the project management style which best meets the challenges they are facing. It could be it agile or a more traditional workflow.
It will also be your job to regularly meet and report back to the client on behalf of the team. They will either be an in-house client, such as another team, or an external client if you are working in an agency.
After graduating from this Bachelor's-level diploma - Digital project manager from OpenClassrooms, many job titles will match the skills you've mastered, including Web project manager, IT project manager or digital strategist.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- corporate websites;
- mobile apps;
- e-commerce platforms;
- software projects;
- and many more!
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 4 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A high school diploma / GCSE level
- A good level of English (for non-native speakers, a CEFR level of B2, an IELTS band score of 6.5, or a TOEFL score of 80 is recommended)
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac), headphones, a webcam, and a stable internet connection
International300 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 EUR per module during 12 months.
National300 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 EUR per module during 12 months.
Tuition fee per month
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.