International Management Double Degree from Reutlingen University helps students immediately join a top international company or launch a start-up.
IMX graduates are not limited to one industry, though many of our alumni work in particular in the following industries:
- FMCG – Fast Moving Consumer Goods (L’Oréal, Procter& Gamble, Henkel, Danone, etc.),
- Top-management consultancies (McKinsey, BCG, Strategy&, OliverWyman, Bain & Company, etc.)
- Automotive (Mercedes, Porsche, BMW, etc.)
- Digital (Google, IBM, SAP, etc.)
- Auditing (PwC, Deloitte, E&Y, KPMG, etc.)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Development
- Communicative and Intercultural Skills
- Human resources Management
- International Accounting
- International Studies
- Corporate Management
- Information and Production Management
- Economic Ethics
- Risk management
- Energy Management
- Integrative Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 64 other Bachelors in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- General or subject-related university entrance qualification (Abitur/A levels; the Fachhochschulreife, entrance qualification for a university of applied sciences, is not sufficient), or an equivalent university entrance qualification
- English Language
- Successfully completed entrance examination (subject-related written test, interview and oral language tests)
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 48 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 48 months.
Fee exception for int. students that:
- have a German higher education entrance qualification
- have been in Germany for at least 5 yrs and have then been employed
Living costs for Reutlingen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.