- Get a head start in the job market by gaining exemptions from professional accounting qualifications
- Tailor your degree to your interests and skills by choosing from a wide range of optional modules in your second and final years
- Study at the purpose built, triple accredited University of Exeter Business School, home to the Centre for Leadership Studies (CLS), Finance and Economics Experimental Laboratory at Exeter (FEELE) and more
- Many of your lecturers engage in industry leading research, putting your classes at the forefront of industry thought
The Accounting and Finance degree at The University of Exeter is recognised worldwide as an academically rigorous, industry standard degree, offering you entry into a range of roles and organisations.
Your degree demonstrates that you have the following professional skills
- professional, industry accredited knowledge
- an enquiring mind and rigorous approach
- analytical, team work, communication and research skills transferrable across a range of industries
- Ability to manipulate financial and other numerical data and appreciate statistical concepts
- Locate, extract and analyse data from multiple sources
- Present qualitative and quantitative information with analysis, argument and commentary
- Analyse the contexts in which accounting operates
- Depending on the modules taken, you may be part qualified towards a range of professional qualifications (see accrediting bodies)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Financial Reporting
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Business Finance for Accountants
- Economic Principles
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We encourage you to apply before 15 January but will continue to consider applications from international students until 30 June if places are available.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Actuarial Science View 426 other Masters in Accounting in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-Level - AAA
- IB - 36/666
- BTEC - DDD
- GCSE - B or 5 - Grade B or 5 in GCSE English language and Mathematics (or GCE AL/AS Mathematics or Further Mathematics or Pure Mathematics or Core Mathematics)
- The University recognises a wide range of European and international qualifications and equivalencies.
International18800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18800 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.