You will learn through a mix of:
- Lectures of one or two hours once a week for each module. These give you the information central to the module and help you understand complex ideas.
- Seminars and tutorials every week or every other week for each module. They cover in-depth discussions of topics introduced in lectures.
- Total timetabled study hours (lectures, seminars, tutorials) for your whole degree are on average between 11 and 14 hours per week. In addition you are expected to complete an average of 20-25 hours of independent or group study per week.
The BSc in Accounting and Business at The University of Exeter is recognised worldwide as an academically rigorous, industry standard degree, offering you entry into a range of roles and organisations.
Your degree demonstrates that you have the following professional skills
- professional, industry accredited knowledge
- an enquiring mind and rigorous approach
- analytical, team work, communication and research skills transferrable across a range of industries
- Ability to manipulate financial and other numerical data and appreciate statistical concepts
- Locate, extract and analyse data from multiple sources
- Present qualitative and quantitative information with analysis, argument and commentary
- Analyse the contexts in which accounting operates
- Depending on the modules taken, you may be part qualified towards a range of professional qualifications (see accrediting bodies)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operations Management
- Leading in International Contexts
- Organisational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Intermediate Management Accounting
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We encourage you to apply before 15 January but will continue to consider applications from international students until 30 June if places are available.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Actuarial Science View 261 other Masters in Actuarial Science in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-Level - AAA
- IB - 36/666
- BTEC - DDD
- GCSE - B or 5 - Grade B or 5 in GCSE English language and Mathematics (or GCE AL/AS Mathematics or Further Mathematics or Pure Mathematics or Core Mathematics)
- The University recognises a wide range of European and international qualifications and equivalencies.
International18800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18800 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.