As a Finance Manager you will later take on a key position in companies and will be responsible for money management. Due to their high affinity for analytical processes, graduates of this study programme are predestined for career entry to classic companies in the financial sector, such as banks, insurance companies and the stock exchange.
The global financial crisis has impressively demonstrated how globally networked and highly complex the financial world is today. Anyone who wants to work safely in this arena must learn to keep pace with the industry: FinTechs have given the banking world new impulses and replaced traditional financial services with digital solutions within a very short time. Transactions on international stock exchanges therefore only take a few milliseconds. The “Finance and Management ” degree (Bachelor of Science) prepares you optimally for a career in the international business world. In addition to your financial education, you will take part in foreign language and business skills training.
A career made to measure
A Finance and Management course from CBS International Business School qualifies you for attractive management positions in business and finance. With your theoretical and practical industry know-how, your excellent knowledge of English as well as your presentation and rhetoric skills, you will have an optimal competence profile for the job market.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Operations
- Business Law
- Financial Mathematics
- Business Statistics
- Financial Accounting
- Applied Financial Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 11 other Bachelors in Finance in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The admission requirement for studying at CBS International Business School is a secondary school completion and university qualification or full entrance qualification to an applied sciences university. Equivalent qualifications from schools abroad are recognised accordingly.
- Your CV in tabular format
- Copy of your last school certificate with a transcript of records for each subject (original language plus translation in either English or German)
- Letter of Motivation
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available)
- Proof of English proficiency (if English is not your native language).
- Only in the event that you have previously studied at another college or university: Please submit a current transcript of courses taken (official Transcript of Records) or a certified copy of your degree (Bachelor Degree or Diploma; original language plus translation in either English or German)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14460 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7230 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA10740 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5370 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.