This International Football Business (Hons) course from UCFB x GIS is available with a Foundation year for those who do not meet main entry requirements. Please see ‘Requirements’ and ‘Modules’ tabs on this page for further information, including UCAS codes.
There are currently over one hundred stadia across the world under planning and/or construction. This degree programme will help you gain an understanding and research different international stadia, design processes, pitch construction, architectural challenges and other important factors such as health and safety constraints.
You will cover topics such as international retailing, football infrastructures, the challenges of dealing with differing stakeholders, cultural differences and attitudes to corporate social responsibility.
Due to the flexible nature of the BA (Hons) International Football Business degree programme, graduates will be able to access roles ranging from event operations to business development, including the possibility to work for clubs, sport businesses or governing bodies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Football Business
- An Introduction to Marketing
- Fundamentals of Accounting & Finance
- Introduction to International Football Business
- International Football Business Analysis
- Stadium Management
- Research Methods
- Intermediate Management Accounting
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst there is no deadline in place to submit an APL application, we encourage applicants to submit their documentation as soon as they are available.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Sports Management Sports Sciences View 501 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- When you first apply through UCAS you are generally given up to five choices to use initially and you are free to use these choices however you wish.
- Some applicants like to apply to one course at a number of different institutions and decide where in the country they may like to live, others have already decided they would like to study at UCFB and apply for a number of different courses with us.
- It is important that whatever you choose to do, your decision is well informed and carefully considered.
International14950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14950 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.