The BA (Hons) Sports Business Management degree at University of Lincoln examines the breadth and power of sports participation and business on individuals and societies. It looks at the global structure of sports and the complexities, challenges, and issues that are often involved in reconciling government objectives with personal and community aspirations.
Our graduates have gone on to work in a variety of sectors and industries. Some have gained employment at professional football clubs, national governing bodies, sports marketing agencies, and in the hospitality industry, business management, logistics, digital marketing, and advertising.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Sports Management
- Commercial Sports Club Management
- Human Resource Management in the Visitor Economy
- Law for Tourism, Events and Sports Managers
- Research Methods for Tourism, Events and Sport
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sports Sciences Digital Marketing View 297 other Bachelors in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GCE Advanced Levels: BBC
- International Baccalaureate: 29 points overall
- BTEC Extended Diploma: Distinction, Merit, Merit
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: 45 Level 3 credits with a minimum of 112 UCAS Tariff points
- Applicants will also need at least three GCSEs at grade 4 (C) or above, which must include English and Maths. Equivalent Level 2 qualifications may also be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14400 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.