It explores the culture, policy, impact, management, and delivery of sporting opportunities, particularly in a commercial context, and aims to develop students’ skills for the critical analysis of sport, sport spaces, products, services, and operations.
The (Hons) Sports Business Management degree at University of Lincoln also examines the breadth and power of sports participation and business on individuals and societies. Engagement with industry practitioners is a key component of the programme and creating sector connections is encouraged throughout the course.
Our graduates have gone on to work in a variety of sectors and industries. Some have gained employment at professional football clubs, national governing bodies and sports marketing agencies, the hospitality industry, business management, logistics, digital marketing, and advertising.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Sports Management
- Introduction to Advertising
- Introduction to Business Finance
- Investigating the Experience Economy
- Organisational Behaviour
- Principles of Marketing
- Sport Studies: Techniques and Applications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sports Sciences Digital Marketing View 1169 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GCE Advanced Levels: BBC
- International Baccalaureate: 29 points overall
- BTEC Extended Diploma: Distinction, Merit, Merit
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: 45 Level 3 credits with a minimum of 112 UCAS Tariff points
- Applicants will also need at least three GCSEs at grade 4 (C) or above, which must include English and Maths. Equivalent Level 2 qualifications may also be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14100 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.