Download the mobile app from the Bachelor in Criminal Justice from University of Wroclaw, which will give you all the relevant information about the programme, the renowned University, the vibrant city of Wroclaw and the exciting student life. See for yourself how enjoyable an experience studying at the University of Wroclaw can be. In the case of a continued lockdown, the regular study program will be implemented via e-learning means. It is not necessary to suspend or defer your studies.
Studies in the field of Criminal Justice of the University of Wroclaw enable the acquisition and making use of comprehensive knowledge in the field of substantive criminal law, law of criminal procedural, criminology, forensic science and related sciences in the sphere of counteracting and preventing crime in social and economic life.
Our Criminal Justice program provides an excellent opportunity to prepare you for working in public and private institutions tasked with ensuring public security and order (among others: police authorities, auxiliary judicial authorities, penitentiary and correctional institutions, government and self-government administration bodies, private institutions dealing with the protection of persons and property). The program puts a special focus on the international aspects of criminal justice which allows graduates to find employment in international organizations or European Union institutions.
The program is designed for maximum flexibility and is open to all international and Polish students.
- EU & International Policing
- International Crimes
- Civil Liability / Data Protection (optional)
- Reintegration of convicts / History of Law Enforcement (optional)
- Complaints to ECHR in Criminal Cases /
- Environmental Crimes (optional)
- Foreign Language (B2)
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School graduation certificate or equivalent with decision about nostrification (learn more about nostrification procedure here)
- High School transcript of grades
- Certificate confirming access to higher education in your country
- Certificate confirming English Language knowledge on B2 level
- Passport photocopy
Digital passport size photo
Pearson Test of English (PTE General)=Level 3
Cambridge English: First (FCE)=B, C (169<)
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) (2015 onwards)=169
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) (prior to 2015)=52
French CLES = CLES 2 - B2(Independent User - Vantage)
TOEIC= Listening 400 ; Reading 385 ; Speaking 160 ; Writing 150
Linguaskill (Reading and Writing, Listening, Speaking)=B2 (160<)
- Duolingo English Test (B2, 90<)
International3650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3650 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 EUR per year during 36 months.
- 2nd and 3rd year: 3500 EUR per year
- INFORMATION FOR CURRENT STUDENTS: Please know that if you want to pay for your next year of study (2nd,3rd) you should follow the rates stated in your Letter of Offer or student deal signed at the beginning of studies. If you will have any problem regarding payment for 2nd and 3rd year of studies please contact with your Dean's Office.
Living costs for Wroclaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.