As a graduate in Marketing and Management (Hons) from Newcastle University, you will be well prepared for a career in management, marketing, business or as an entrepreneur.
The degree covers topics such as:
- strategic marketing
- consumer behaviour
- management and organisation
- growth in a globalised economy
- quantitative techniques for modern business decision-making
You can also choose from a portfolio of optional modules to strengthen your knowledge of a particular topic or develop an area of specialism.
You'll also benefit from:
- case-study-led teaching
- practical projects including a real-life business consultancy project
- an optional 12-month work placement or year studying abroad
You will gain valuable industry experience from taking a 12-month work placement in a UK or overseas business.
The Business School's dedicated Placement Officer and the University's Careers Service will help you find a placement that matches your skills and interests.
The degree is professionally accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Management and Organisation
- Understanding Business Growth
- Quantitative Methods for Business Management
- Introduction to Marketing
- Ethics in Marketing, Critical Consumption, and Corporate Social Responsibility
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 469 other Bachelors in Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Achievement of a minimum of five GCSE grades A*-C or 8-4, or equivalent, is normally required. These must include Mathematics and English (minimum grade B or 6), or equivalent.
- A Levels: AAB. Any subject combinations accepted excluding General Studies. GCSE Mathematics and English (minimum grade B or 6) required if not taken at A or AS level.
- Scottish Qualifications: AAABB at Higher Grade.
- International Baccalaureate: 35 points. Standard Level Mathematics or Mathematical Studies and English (Language and/or Literature) required at grade 5 if not offered at Higher Level.
International18600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18600 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.