After graduating in Business Psychology , you can take on higher management positions in marketing, management consulting or human resources departments.
In the Business Psychology program at the CBS International Business School you will acquire specialist knowledge for your international management career: During the first semesters you will be introduced step by step to the basics of financial accounting, business basics and microeconomics and will deepen this knowledge in relevant fields of application such as “market research” and “strategic and international management”. Other focal points include:
- Media and Consumer Psychology
- Personality Psychology and Management
- Strategic and International Management
- Marketing and Human Resource Management
- Psychology and the Workplace
Your career opportunities with a degree in Business Psychology
The demand for academically trained business psychologists has risen sharply nowadays. Since they are the first point of contact concerning people’s behaviour in an economic context in companies, your skills and knowledge will be needed in all sectors, for example in the HR departments of companies, personnel service providers, personnel consultancies, marketing and advertising agencies, management consultancies, media companies, market-, opinion-, and trend-research companies, and the market research departments of companies.
In addition to state recognition and institutional accreditation by the German Science Council (Wissenschaftsrat), the study programmes of the CBS International Business School are regularly checked by the FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) for content, topicality and feasibility of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Operations
- Business Law
- Financial Accounting
- Applied Financial Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Psychology View 65 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The admission requirement for studying at CBS International Business School is a secondary school completion and university qualification or full entrance qualification to an applied sciences university. Equivalent qualifications from schools abroad are recognised accordingly.
- Your CV in tabular format
- Copy of your last school certificate with a transcript of records for each subject (original language plus translation in either English or German)
- Letter of Motivation
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available)
- Proof of English proficiency (if English is not your native language).
- Only in the event that you have previously studied at another college or university: Please submit a current transcript of courses taken (official Transcript of Records) or a certified copy of your degree (Bachelor Degree or Diploma; original language plus translation in either English or German)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14460 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7230 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA10740 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5370 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.