This BFin Finance (Hons) from University of Dundee examines how large corporations use their funds to generate income and wealth in the future. You’ll learn how UK and overseas capital markets work in the wealth creation process and understand the context around their importance in the global economy. We also have a three and a half year Finance - accelerated BFin (Hons) available for Rest of UK and International students.
The globalisation of products and financial markets, the changing nature of information technology, and dynamic new transaction models are creating a growing need for well-qualified graduates.
Compared to our BAcc Accountancy degree, our Finance degree looks at the wider management and planning of assets, whereas our Accountancy degree looks more at the recording and reporting of financial transactions within a company.
Career opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of finance related industries, including the securities and financial services industry, information systems, and corporate financial management. We've also seen graduates move into the banking sector and some become Chartered Accountants.
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Association of International Accountants (AIA)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland
- The Chartered Banker Institute
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Information Systems
- Global Economic Perspectives
- Foundations of Economic Analysis
- Statistics and Probability
- Financial Decision Analysis
- People and Organisational Behaviour
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Statistics View 1204 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Advanced Diploma: Grade B with ASL-A Level at B
- BTEC: A relevant BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma with DDM (level 1) A relevant BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma with DDD (level 2)
- European Baccalaureate: 70% overall (level 1) 75% overall (level 2)
- GCE-A Level: Standard: BBB Widening access: BCC (level 1) BBB (level 2)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma: 30 points
- Scottish Baccalaureate: Pass with CC at Advanced Higher
- SQA Higher/Advanced Higher: Standard: ABBB at Higher / Widening access: BBBC at Higher (level 1) BBB at Advanced Higher (level 2)
- SQA Higher National: A relevant HNC with B in the Graded Unit (level 1) A relevant HND with BB in the Graded Units (level 2)
- Welsh Baccalaureate: A-Levels at BB
International18950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18950 GBP per year during 48 months.
Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland - To be confirmed by the UK Government
per year of study
EU/international - £ 18,950 per year of study
Living costs for Dundee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.