Throughout the Applied Data Science programme from Noroff School of Technology and Digital Media students will learn the theoretical foundations required for working in this domain as well as the practical application of tools and techniques used in the field of data science. This includes data management, analytics and visualisation, software development and deployment, mathematical and statistical analysis, and artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The expertise and competence this bachelor degree provides is highly sought after in the job market. There are strong indicators that data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and Big Data-related challenges will increase in all sectors.
New smart technology, the Internet of Things and Cyber Physical Systems will generate huge amounts of data that require data science specialists. There is a growing need for expertise, and it is urgent for many.
Most large companies that rely on information technology also need people with expertise in data science. This bachelor's degree provides a unique qualification for dealing with challenges in a variety of organizations and the industrial sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Object Oriented Programming
- Operating File Systems
- Statistial Analysis Tools and Techniquies
- Professional Software Development
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Smart Societies Health, Society and Media
- Smart Technologies: Computing, Telecommunications and Cyber Security
- Smart Industries: Oil, Gas and Engineering
- Natural Language Processing
- Cryptography and Steganography
- Incident Management
- Further Discrete Mathematics
- Pure Mathematics for Computing
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
With international applicants we mean citizens outside Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence View 5 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Norway
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One year education from a university beside det secondary education or
- English language requirements
- Education documents and diplomas must be translated to Norwegian or English
- Work experience
- Completed three (3) years of High School
- Vocational high school with extension for a general university admission certificate
- Completed an approved vocational education
- Completed a university- or college study
- Work experience
- Completed High School education at Waldorf-school/ Steinerskolen
International8800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4400 EUR per semester and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA8800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4400 EUR per semester and a duration of 36 months.
- Price online: EUR 4.400 - per semester
- Price on-campus: EUR 5.900 - per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.