English Language and Literature from Western University - Canada allows students to explore literature from its earliest classics (such as Beowulf) to contemporary best sellers (such as Game of Thrones).
Graduates with English Language and Literature from Western University - Canada will:
- have the ability to participate in an ongoing conversation about literature, theory, and culture.
- develop the research methods, analytic tools, critical thinking and communication skills that are necessary for basic and advanced study and that will serve them well in any field they might pursue upon graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- British Literature Survey
- American Literature Survey
- Canadian Literature Survey
- Global Literatures In English Survey
- History Of Performance Theory
- Experiential Engagement With Literature & Culture
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
For applicants currently attending an Ontario high school: January 15
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Creative Writing Literature View 131 other Bachelors in Literature in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High school pre-requisites for the faculty/program to which they are applying,
- English language requirements if applicable,
- The strength of mandatory supplemental information (profile, audition, portfolio, personal statement etc.),
- Completion of the entire Diploma including the Theory of Knowledge and Extended Essay
- Passes in a minimum of 6 subjects of which 3 must be at the Higher Level
- A minimum grade total of 28 including points awarded for the Extended Essay and Theory of Knowledge
- No mark less than 4 on any individual course
- Prerequisites for your program as specified by Western
International33526 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33526 CAD per year during 36 months.
National6050 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6050 CAD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.