If you’re interested in the science behind our health – from what we can do as individuals to stay healthy, to global health issues such as epidemics or the treatment of people with dementia – this diploma is for you. It’s particularly relevant if you work in health-related professions, or you’re thinking about doing so.
Key features of the Diploma of Higher Education in Health Sciences programme offered by The Open University UK
- Explores health and disease from a multidisciplinary, evidence-based perspective
- Uses innovative online collaborative and virtual experiences to develop science practical skills
- Develops a wide range of transferable skills
- Builds a solid foundation for further study
While this course is not attached to a specific professional endorsement, it provides a broad base of subject knowledge and skills appropriate to occupations such as biomedical research, diagnostic services, health promotion, health and safety, health therapy, and health services administration and management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Science and health: an evidence-based approach
- Investigating psychology
- Science: concepts and practice
- Human biology
- Brain, mind and mental health
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 24 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
There are no formal entry requirements to study this qualification; however, to study successfully you’ll need,
- The ability to read and write to a good standard of English
- Some basic maths skills
- Some familiarity with using a computer and the internet.
International6192 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6192 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA6192 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6192 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.