At the Robert Gordon University studying the BN Nursing - Children and Young People you will gain experience in a range of care settings working with a variety of patients and will learn to deal with a diverse range of health and social problems such as, long-term conditions, complex physical, congenital or genetic problems, as well as public health issues such as immunisation, trauma and mental health problems. We will also equip you with the skills necessary to work with the wider family and community.
Children and young people’s Nurses are in demand throughout the UK and abroad. You will work in a variety of settings such as schools, day centres, GP surgeries, patients’ homes, out-patient clinics, and hospitals. You will have a key role in co-ordinating care along with other members of a team that may include Teachers, Play Therapists, Psychologists, Doctors, Specialist Nurses, Social Workers and Health Visitors. In your role you will not only be looking after the individual with a health care need, but their families and carers, providing education and support to those who require nursing input.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sciences for Holistic Nursing Practice
- Essential Concepts in Adult Nursing
- Essential Concepts In Mental Health Nursing
- Essential Concepts In Children And Young People Nursing
- Quality Nursing Care
- Essential Skills For Initial Nursing Practice
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 330 other Masters in Nursing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- SQA Higher: CCC. Higher English and a science subject are recommended. English, Maths and a science subject are required at National 5 grade C or above if not held at Higher.
- GCE A Level: CC. A Level English and a science subject are recommended. English, Maths and a science subject are required at GCSE grade 5/C or above if not held at A Level.
- Irish Leaving Certificate Higher: H3H4H4. Higher English and a science subject are recommended. English, Maths and a science subject are required at grade O3 or above if not held at Higher.
International13670 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13670 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Rest of UK Students
- £8,240 per academic year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.