At the Robert Gordon University studying the BN Nursing - Adult (Hons) is a key role in working with treating and supporting individuals, families, and communities to promote health, prevent ill-health, and enable people to maintain and improve their mental and physical health.
Our links with Clinicians and Managers in hospitals, community settings and service users ensure our course is evidence-based and meets the needs of providers and users of Health and Social Care services in a modern context.
As an Adult Nurse you can work in emergency and unplanned care services, general or specialist services, outpatient, community and occupational health settings. In addition, you might work in people’s homes, health centres, residential care homes, workplaces or hospitals. For further nursing careers, visit NHS Careers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sciences for Holistic Nursing Practice
- Essential Concepts in Adult Nursing
- Essential Concepts In Mental Health Nursing
- Essential Concepts In Children And Young People Nursing
- Quality Nursing Care
- Essential Skills For Initial Nursing Practice
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 330 other Masters in Nursing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- SQA Higher: BBBC to include English (or a written subject requiring the use of English). Maths and a science subject are required at National 5 grade C or above if not held at Higher.
- GCE A Level: BCC to include English (or a written subject requiring the use of English). Maths and a science subject are required at GCSE grade C or above if not held at A Level.
- Irish Leaving Certificate Higher: H2H3H3H3 to include English (or a written subject requiring the use of English). Maths and a science subject are required at grade O3 or above if not held at Higher.
International13670 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13670 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
Rest of UK Students
- £8,240 per academic year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.