At the Robert Gordon University studying the BSc Computer Science (Hons) uou will study object-oriented software design, learn systems development skills, and understand how to apply them in practice. This will form the basis for a career as a professional Software Developer who can work effectively across a wide-range of computing platforms. You will have the skills to thrive in a rapidly-evolving industry of cutting-edge developments in software and information technologies.
This course has a 92% student satisfaction rate. 95% of graduates in employment six months after this course are in a professional or managerial job
This course provides you with a range of technical and interpersonal skills that will prepare you for a variety of careers at the leading edge of computing. Our collaboration with industry and the industrial placement scheme will provide you with the opportunity to be involved in new developments in the very dynamic and fast-moving computing industry. Graduates from this course are highly sought after by a range of employers, including software houses, web-development companies, application developers and service providers for business and industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Computing
- Computing Information Systems
- Problem Solving and Modelling
- Problem Solving And Modelling
- Computer Systems and Networking
- Object Oriented Programming
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 845 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- SQA Higher: BBBC and two further passes to include English and Maths at National 5 grade C or above if not held at Higher. Applicants who have successfully completed two Advanced Highers (or equivalent), including Computing and another numerate subject, may be eligible.
- GCE A Level: BCC and two further passes to include English and Maths at GCSE grade 5/C if not held at A Level.
- Irish Leaving Certificate Higher: H2H3H3H3 and two further passes to include English and Maths at grade O3 or above if not held at Higher.
- IB Diploma: 27 to include a pass in Standard Level English and Maths at grade 4 or above if not held at Higher Level.
International15040 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15040 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1820 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
Rest of UK Students
- £6,750 per academic year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.