At the Robert Gordon University studying the BSc Biomedical Science (Hons) you’ll learn about the diagnosis of disease, treatments and monitoring. Your laboratory skills will be developed and tested to the full by the end of the course, making sure that you’re well-prepared when you enter the workforce. Upon completion of a common first year, you’ll also have the opportunity to choose to specialise in Applied Biomedical Science as part of our Biomedical Sciences programme.
90% of students are in work/study six months after completing this course
The course will equip you with the relevant skills needed to work within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries including technical and marketing departments, forensic science laboratories, teaching and clinical research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Microbiology
- Biomedical Science: Personal Skills Development
- Chemistry For Life Sciences
- Biology for Life Sciences
- Biomolecular Science
- Biomedical Science: Professional Practice
- Analytical Techniques for Life Sciences
- Practical Skills for Life Sciences
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Bioinformatics View 231 other Masters in Biomedicine in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- SQA Higher: BBBB to include Biology/Human Biology plus one from Chemistry, Maths or Physics. Chemistry, English and Maths are required at National 5 grade B or above if not held at Higher.
- GCE A Level: BCC to include Biology plus one from Chemistry, Maths or Physics. Chemistry, English and Maths are required at GCSE grade 6/B or above if not held at A Level.
- Irish Leaving Certificate Higher: H2H2H3H3 to include Biology plus one from Chemistry, Maths or Physics. Chemistry, English and Maths are required at National 5 grade B or above if not held at Higher.
International15040 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15040 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1820 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
Rest of UK Students
- £6,750 per academic year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.