At the Robert gordon University studying the BSc Architectural Technology (Hons) you will learn how to bring together all aspects of the design process, from concept through to completion, and develop key problem solving skills which are ideal for employability and continued professional development.
The course focuses on the making of detailed decisions about the design and construction of buildings and their immediate surroundings. It looks at both new and existing buildings and examines how detail relates to broader design concepts, and how to bring together all aspects of the design process.
On completion of the course you will have developed skills and knowledge in understanding application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation relating to design, technology, management and practice.
Our Architectural Technology graduates go on to work for small and large practices around the world, as well as across a range of professional environments including architectural practice, built environment consultancies, contracting organisations and the manufacturing industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Building Technology
- Introduction To Building Design
- Built Environment Communication and Scholarship Skills
- Surveying Methods
- Building Technology
- Economics For The Built Environment
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture View 217 other Masters in Architecture in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- SQA Higher: BBCC to include English (or a written subject requiring the use of English). Maths or a science subject is required at National 5 grade C or above if not held at Higher.
- GCE A Level: CCC to include English (or a written subject requiring the use of English). Maths or a science subject is required at GCSE grade 5/C or above if not held at A Level.
- Irish Leaving Certificate Higher: H3H3H3H3 to include English (or a written subject requiring the use of English). Maths or a science subject is required at grade O3 or above if not held at Higher.
International15040 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15040 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1820 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
Rest of UK Students
- £6,750 per academic year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.