What are the outcomes of this Creative Industries programme at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University ?
- Knowledge of main communication theories and the ability to apply them in a creative way, taking into consideration the peculiarities of communication services.
- Knowledge of business communication strategies and their application in creative communication projects.
- Knowledge of art and visual communication integration possibilities into the development of communication products for the media (Radio, Television, the Internet).
- Knowledge of information technologies and media possibilities in the development of communication products and services.
- The ability to carry out a preliminary research, purposefully choosing the optimal methods and tools; to analyze and publish research results.
- The ability to formulate and realize the communication solutions of particular companies, creatively integrating artistic tools, taking into consideration the needs of various audiences and target groups.
- The ability to initiate and implement creative communication projects both individually and in teams.
- The ability to convey information, integrating informational communication technologies and the media possibilities.
- The ability to communicate with both creative team members and society, when developing and presenting results of creative activities.
- The ability to take full responsibility for the quality of the creative projects participants' activity quality, in compliance with both professional ethics and citizenship.
- The ability to plan and organize one's own communication activities, taking into consideration the undergoing processes in the environment.
- The ability to foresee and assess the impact of one's own activities on the social, economic, cultural development.
CI study programme prepares specialists of creative industries "media" and "applied creativity" sectors (advertising, marketing, public relations, multimedia, television, film, press and other). The bachelors of communication may be employed at the private enterprises that provide creative services: marketing, public relations, advertising, design, event organizing, culture and arts projects (television, video, internet, photography, music media, video games) as well as in marketing and public relations departments of various organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creative Economy
- Organisational Culture
- Contemporary Art Communication (with course work)
- Social Responsibility
- Bachelor Graduation Thesis 3
- Media Projects
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Sociology Philosophy & Ethics View 4 other Bachelors in Sociology in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High school / secondary education (or higher)
- A motivation letter must be added to your application.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2700 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2628 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2628 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
VGTU offers tuition fee free places for Bachelor's and Master's degree studies in academic year 2019-2020!
Best International students applying to the first year of Bachelor’s degree studies at VGTU can be awarded a scholarship (tuition fee free place) for the academic year 2019-2020. Students can submit their applications until 1st of June, 2019.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.