An ideal Pharmaceutical Sciences (Drug Development and Analysis) programme at Athlone Institute of Technology for learners interested in a career in the pharmaceutical industry delivering synthetic, formulation, analytical, and transferable skillsets.
Combine enabling know-how across a range of methodologies critical to the successful development of marketable therapeutics.In supporting a strong local cluster of drug substance, finished product pharmaceutical, diagnostic reagent, and medical device manufacturing, we regularly consult with companies to maintain the currency of our course provision.Lecturers combine teaching expertise with industry experience. Many of our faculty have worked in the pharma industry and continue to maintain active contacts in this space.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics for Scientists,
- Learning and Development for Higher Education,
- Information Technology for Scientists
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- EEA students deadline: 1 February
DisciplinesPharmacy View 32 other Masters in Pharmacy in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimum grade O6 at ordinary level in five subjects in the Leaving Certificate examination. Two of these subjects must be Mathematics and a language (English or Irish).
- Any major QQI award with three distinctions and a pass in C20139 or 5N1833 or C20174 or C2017 or Leaving Certificate Maths at O6/H7.
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Be a first time undergraduates
- Hold EU Nationality
Living costs for Athlone
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.