Taught by experienced industry professionals, this degree explains contemporary marketing principles, and equips you with the skills you need to market products and services in a global economy.
You will learn about markets, analyse trends and read customer data to develop and implement effective marketing strategies. You will understand how to communicate with an audience, drive sales and grow customer loyalty.
What you will learn during the Business: Marketing Major at Swinburne Online
- Understand the role marketing plays within organisations across the world.
- Learn how to develop and market a product successfully.
- Gain an insight into the decision making process of consumers, and how to influence and support it.
- Explore the challenges and opportunities of foreign markets.
- Explore different communication strategies and the range of channels used in marketing.
- Plan, organise, direct and control advertising, public relations, sales and marketing activities within an organisation.
- Plan and implement strategic advertising for all types of advertising channels.
- Develop and launch new products into the market, managing and their success and growth.
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Develop and implement digital strategies designed to increase online traffic to a company’s website.
- Develop advertising strategies and brand campaigns and generally oversee all marketing activities within an organisation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Information for Decision Making
- Industry Consulting Project
- Advanced Innovative Business Practice
- Learning and Communicating for Innovative Business Practice
- Economic Principles
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Integrated Marketing Communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 20 other Bachelors in Digital Marketing in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Non-Year 12 entry
- Completion or partial completion of an approved tertiary qualification (including diplomas, advanced diplomas, associate degrees and degrees). Additional performance criteria and prerequisite requirements may also apply.
- Students admitted to the course with prior tertiary studies that satisfy part of the academic requirements of this course may be eligible for academic credit.
Year 12 entry
- Successful completion of the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or its equivalent, such as an interstate or international Year 12 qualification.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21952 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21952 AUD per year during 36 months.
National14496 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14496 AUD per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.