This Computer Engineering degree at Athlone Institute of Technology will provide you with the education and training necessary for a career in the computer, software and electronics industry.
You will develop the necessary theoretical knowledge in areas that are crucial to computer engineering and you will develop skills in computer systems administration and problem-solving.AIT’s Faculty of Engineering and Informatics is housed in one of the most modern and well-equipped facilities of its kind in the country. Lecturers have extensive industry experience which enriches their teaching skills and competencies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Systems
- Interface Electronics
- Networks, Software Development
- Electronics Workshop
- Computer Applications
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- EEA students deadline: 1 February
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 69 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Grade 06 at ordinary level in five subjects in the Leaving Certificate examination. Two of these subjects must be Mathematics and a language (English or Irish).
- Applicants must be 17 years of age in January in the year of entry to programme of study at AIT.
- Applicants must have successfully completed High School Diploma with good grades in Mathematics and English (average of 60%).
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Be a first time undergraduates
- Hold EU Nationality
Living costs for Athlone
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.