Hospitality Management (with International Placement) is now the largest indigenous employer in Ireland, with 230,000 people employed in the industry.
Learning outcomesAthlone Institute of Technology place a lot of emphasis on student support and so we aim to provide a learning environment that is both stimulating and academically challenging, whilst also supporting your learning. You will encounter a range of teaching methods- from lectures, workshops and seminars to hands on practical food and beverage restaurant and kitchen classes. The course is taught by experienced lecturers with a track record of success in many sectors including the hospitality, tourism and culinary industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Customer Service, Business and Management
- Learning and Development for Higher Education
- Beverage Studies
- Environment, Health & Safety Management
- Language – French / German / Spanish (languages are optional)
- Hospitality Costings
- Restaurant and Culinary Skills
- Computer Applications 1 for Hotel & Leisure
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- EEA students deadline: 1 February
DisciplinesHospitality Management View 16 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimum O6/H7 grades in the Leaving Certificate examination.
- One of the six subjects presented must include English. Two of the six subjects must be at a grade of H5 or above. Level 5 QQI: Any QQI-FET level 5 qualification is acceptable but must contain a minimum of 3 distinctions.
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 48 months.
- Be a first time undergraduates
- Hold EU Nationality
Living costs for Athlone
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.