Digital Marketing at Athlone Institute of Technology is transforming how we communicate with each other. Digital marketing has also become the most common strategic marketing tool for business today and we have designed a course that creates talented digital marketing professionals to work in this exciting and dynamic field.
A high percentage of students who undertake the level 7 avail of many job opportunities on graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Marketing Applications
- Social Media Sales and Marketing
- Microeconomics for Social Media Marketing
- Macroeconomics for Social Media Marketing
- Computer Applications
- Learning and Development for Higher Education
- Financial Accounting
- Business Mathematics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- EEA students deadline: 1 February
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 27 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be 17 years of age in January in the year of entry to programme of study at AIT.
- Applicants must have successfully completed High School Diploma with good grades in Mathematics and English (average of 60%). Indian applicants must have completed Standard XII Examinations with minimum average of 60% in English and Maths.
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Be a first time undergraduates
- Hold EU Nationality
Living costs for Athlone
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.