Choosing to do the Bachelor of Business at Athlone Institute of Technology will open up a range of opportunities in terms of your future career direction.
Combining studies within the core business disciplines with the benefits of practical experience gained through the work placement element of this programme will provide you with an opportunity to consolidate and apply business skills within a business setting and is likely to offer you a distinct advantage in securing graduate employment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learning and Development for Higher Education
- Financial Accounting
- Business Mathematics
- Microeconomics for Business Computer Applications
- Financial Accounting
- Macroeconomics for Business.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- EEA students deadline: 1 February
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 84 other Masters in Business Administration in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Grade H5 at higher level in two subjects, plus Grade 06 at ordinary level in four other subjects in the Leaving Certificate. Two of these subjects must be Mathematics and a language (English or Irish).
- Applicants must be 17 years of age in January in the year of entry to programme of study at AIT.
- Applicants must have successfully completed High School Diploma with good grades in Mathematics and English (average of 60%)
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 48 months.
- Be a first time undergraduates
- Hold EU Nationality
Living costs for Athlone
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.