Application of knowledge in activity of production of machines and mechanisms, and also use of high technologies. Developing an ability to observe and critically analyze, creatively solve technical, administrative questions of machine and mechanism development, design, production and exploitation in global market, understand meaning and value of own solutions to social process, improve professional skills and competence through life long learning.
What will students learn in the Mechanical Engineering programme at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University ?
- About robotics, design and production of industrial robots, its implementation in industrial systems.
- About CAD/CAM and other software in mechanics systems design
- To analyze and design systems of machines and mechanisms using CAD/CAM, to analyze the production process, to choose appropriate materials, equipments, to perform the engineering calculations of the mechanical systems.
At achieving the bachelor qualification in mechanical engineering by the study program of mechanical engineering people can work as specialists of mechanical engineering in enterprises of production of environment protection equipment, metrology centers, organizations of design. Having organizational abilities simply became the leaders of enterprises or their sections.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics
- Applied Engineering Graphics
- Materials Science
- Theory of Mechanisms and Machines (with course project)
- Mechanics of Materials
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 4 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary School Graduation Certificate with good results (minimum 60% CGPA), particularly in Mathematics, Physics, and English. Applications must be accompanied by legalized English translations of all transcripts. Unofficial copies are not accepted. Please check country specific requirements for detailed information.
- English language proficiency.
- No entrance examinations (except for Architecture and Aircraft Piloting programme) for foreigners are needed.
- For Architecture programme, entrance test is requered (example).
- For Aircraft Piloting two entrance tests and First class medical certificate is requered.
- Gap since your last completed degree should not exceed three years.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2951 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2951 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.