Starting out with basic business courses and moving forward through advanced and specialized courses, students receive a comprehensive, application-oriented education which also includes special courses for developing soft skills, language proficiency and stays abroad.
The program in International Business at Technische Hochschule Nürnberg duration of International Business is seven semesters. The degree will be awarded with 210 ECTS. The program includes two semesters abroad and consists of three major components.
Fields of work, Job profiles
- Feel confident on the international stage: International Business graduates work in leading positions in all aspects of international business. They can be consultants for corporations, managers in human resources and take responsibility for business transactions and finances.
- On their own or within a team they work on formulating strategies, negotiate with business partners and allocate materials and human recourses. Since the world has become a global village, International Business graduates are sought after by medium-sized companies as well as global players, like Adidas and Siemens.
- Employment is also offered with multi-national organizations, government agencies and NGOs (non-governmental organizations mainly in the development aid sector).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The first component comprises the basic study modules. During this first three semesters, students focus on foundation courses, e.g. Business Mathematics, Foundations of Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Personnel Management. Besides English, additional language courses in Spanish, French, Italian as well as "German for International Students" prepare students for their international careers.
- Students receive an application-oriented education which also includes special courses for developing soft skills (Presentation Techniques, Intercultural Communication).
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business View 64 other Bachelors in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Detailed CV
- Transcript of records
- Proof of language proficiency (German or English
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 42 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 42 months.
Our university does not charge tuition fees. Students are required to pay 114 € as contribution fee to the Studentenwerk.
Living costs for Nuremberg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.