About the Programme
The Digital Business Innovations programme at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences combines international business knowledge with key aspects of digital business innovations and digital marketing. Studies include close co-operation with companies and allow students to gain an understanding of how businesses operate and develop in the global and sustainable business environment. As a student, you can already start networking with companies during your first semester.
Upon graduation from the Digital Business Innovations programme, you will have the skills for:
- Cross-cultural communication and leadership
- Data handling and service design
- Digital marketing
- Digital innovation
- Sustainable business
- Project management and teamwork
The degree is offered as full-time studies and is taught in Porvoo. Porvoo Campus offers a modern and innovative learning environment, where students work on real company projects. Porvoo Campus is truly international with approximately 50 nationalities and 1,100 students.
- Business Basics for Sales and Marketing
- Business Environment Analysis
- Customer Insight
- Self and Team Leadership
- Value Creation in Sustainable Sales
- Leading Human Resources
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- application deadline: 30 September (application with SAT)
- application deadline: 15 September (with entrance examination)
DisciplinesMarketing International Business Digital Communication
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and/or in Finland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official (signed and stamped) transcript of records of the studies required for eligibility
- Official (signed and stamped) certificate of resignation of studies leading to a University of Applied Sciences degree (applies to applicants who are applying with an incomplete degree and to applicants who have a valid study right in a University of Applied Sciences during the application period)
- Copy of passport or personal identity card (applies to citizens of EU/EEA countries and Switzerland, for exemption from paying tuition fees)
- Copy of certificate of a pending application from the Finnish Immigration Service and copy of passport or personal identity card (applies to UK citizens whose right of residence in Finland is based on the withdrawal agreement, for exemption from paying tuition fees)
- Copy of residence permit card / residence card / EU Blue Card (for exemption from paying tuition fees; see detailed information).
International9500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 EUR per year during 42 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 42 months.
Living costs for Porvoo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.