The qualification will require learners to make judgements and provide creative and practical solutions and ways of responding to organisational challenges and problems.
Why choose (Hons) Business Management (Top up) programme offered by the London School of Planning and Management ?
- Your qualification is recognized and accepted world over.
- Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Be part of an elite cohort of talented business students, and develop a valuable and influential global network using LSPM online community.
We are accredited by OTHM, UK an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Marketing
- Marketing Consultancy
- Strategic Management Analysis
- Undergraduate Major Project
- Sustainable Management Futures
- Organisational Change Management
- Strategic Management in Action
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 132 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 18 and above. OR;
- Any qualification at level 5 or minimum 5 year work experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
EU/EEA4250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
Avail 5% discount on total fee if you pay in full.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.