Chemical engineers are very much at the forefront of working to improve the quality of our lives. Chemical engineering is a challenging and fascinating profession with extensive career opportunities. As a chemical engineer you will combine a detailed knowledge of chemistry with an understanding of engineering principles in order to design, construct and operate chemical process plants.The Chemical Engineering (Hons) programme is offered at the Aston University.
In addition to the traditional oil and chemical-based industries you will be well equipped to go into a wide range of careers including food production, pollution control, environmental protection, energy conservation, waste recovery and recycling, medical science, health and safety, alternative energy sources, resource conservation, research, management and consultancy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics for Chemical Engineers
- Sustainability, Design and Build
- Process and Product Design
- Introduction to Transfer Processes
- Physical Chemistry for Engineers
- Chemistry for Engineers
- Professional Skills for Engineers
- Introduction to Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 142 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- AAB-ABB to include Chemistry and Maths at minimum Grade B (including passing the relevant practical element)
- Extended Diploma and National Extended Diploma (any subject): DDM, plus 2 A-levels in Chemistry and Mathematics at minimum Grade B.
- 32 overall points with 6, 5, 5 in Higher Level subjects including Chemistry and Maths at Higher Level.
- Maths and English Grade C/4 and above
International19800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19800 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
- UK students During placement year: £ 1,250
- International/EU students During placement year:£4,625
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.