You will develop a thorough understanding of supply chain management and everything that happens to ensure that companies can satisfy their customers' needs and wants. Studying the Business and Supply Chain Management (Hons) programme offered at the Aston University, you will explore the role of purchasing, manufacturing and logistics as well as the planning, organisatin and resource management that is needed to manage a global supply chain.
Effective supply chain management underpins the performance of retailers and manufacturers - it is essentially what they do but they depend on talented professionals to achieve success and there is a well-documented skills shortage in this area.
There are a wide variety of roles available within Supply Chain in retailers, manufacturers and logistics service providers. Our graduates work with leading companies across all major business sectors including:
- Students who are members of the NOVUS scheme could begin their career with a guaranteed job offer from one of the supporting companies such as Morrisons, DHL, PZ Cussons, Sainsbury's, Travis Perkins plc, Müller, Cummins, Wincanton, Nestlé and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Study and Research Skills
- Building Professional Relationships
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Introductory Accounting for Business
- Introduction to Organisational Behaviour
- Law for Business
- Introduction to Marketing Management
- An Introduction to Business Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 42 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Extended Diploma and National Extended Diploma: DDM. For more, please see below.
- 31 points and above with 5, 5, 5 in higher level subjects
- Candidates meeting the above requirements will also be invited to an optional interview for membership of the NOVUS scheme which can guarantee graduate employment.
International17050 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17050 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
- UK students During placement year: £ 1,250
- International/EU students During placement year:£2,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.