Being a practice-oriented profession the practical courses take place in small groups. During the study time students have the opportunity to get acquainted with special complex therapeutic methods.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The 5-7th semesters include applied clinical physiotherapy knowledge and the last semester consists of different supervised clinical placements for developing professional skills.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Sciences View 9 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submitted online application form
- Secondary school certificate
- A demonstrated proficiency in English (B2 level or equivalent TOEIC, TOEFL IBT, TOEFL PBT, TOEFL CBT, IELTS).
- A written entrance examination and a motivational conversation
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3100 EUR per semester during 48 months.
EU/EEA6200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3100 EUR per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Szeged
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.