The Fashion Design and Marketing course from University of Minho provides undergraduate training which will allow the designers to acquire the knowledge to follow up market shifts.
Therefore, the designers will be able to identify new needs/demands and/or opportunities for technological and/or process innovation, which will in turn allow the continuous development of proposals presented to the market, as a means to assure profitability and sustainability of the companies and their brands.
The course study programme is multidisciplinary. The students will have access to dynamic learning methodologies, highly demanding in terms of performance, flexibility, innovation and team spirit.
- The career options are multiple as the graduates may have the opportunity to work in fashion product design departments, production companies (textile, fashion, sports and protection apparel, and accessories), as well as in distribution and retail companies in Portugal and abroad.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design, Culture and Society
- Interdisciplinary Design Project
- IT to Support Co-operative Work
- Representation Drawing
- Human Figure Drawing
- Materials and Textile Production Processes
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.