The University of Minho graduates in the Civil Engineering programme acquire the fundamental training required to take on their professional activity in the several work areas in this field of activity, which contributes to its acceptance in the labour market.
The specific curricular areas of the course are: Structures, Geotechnics, Hydraulics, Construction Materials, Constructions and Construction Management, Transport Infrastructures and Planning. In their last year, the students may choose one of the four specialization profiles: Construction, Structures, Hydraulics or Environment and Territory Engineering.
- The main part of Civil Engineers trained at the University of Minho are working in construction companies, project design offices or public entities, and are able to conduct their professional activity on designing projects in several civil engineering specialties; real estate promotion; public management; materials and components manufacturing; construction laboratories or research
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Linear Algebra and Analytic Geometry
- Algorithmics and Programming
- Science of Construction Materials
- Architectural Design
- Mathematical Analysis
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 7 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 EUR per year and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.