The courses from the UTP Stage II - Communication, Art and Technology programme at Fraser International College provide introduction to three Schools housed within the Faculty of Communication, Art and Technology, providing the foundation for a Bachelor of Arts degree with a Double Minor specialization.
- Potential career paths
- Advertising Account Manager
- Multimedia Specialist
- Production Assistant
- Political Research Assistant
- Graphic Designer
- Multimedia Developer
- Video Game Developer
- Project Manager
- Film Critic
- Museum Curator
- Public Relations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureAreas of study:
- Media and Culture
- Technology and Society
- Political Economy and Policy
- Interactive Systems
- Media Arts
- Film Studies
- Visual Culture and Performance Studies
- Visual Art
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesVisual Arts Communication Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 70 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If you meet the direct entry English language requirement and meet the relevant academic requirements for your country, you will be eligible for direct entry to UTP Stage I or UTP Stage II. Direct entry includes a non-credit academic literacy course. This program is designed to be completed in three terms.
International29777 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29777 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National29777 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29777 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Vancouver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.