The Major in International Relations from Seoul National University, therefore, focuses on providing students with an insight into the relations among individuals, societies, and the international system through a curriculum that cultivates not only the knowledge of general social sciences and traditional international politics, but also the skill of scientific research and analysis of international political economy, diplomacy, military, and culture.
International Relations Major graduates move onto play central roles in various fields, contributing their extraordinary ability to developing the different sectors of society. Generally, the graduates enter fields like the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Academia, Media, Politics, Law, Business, and Finance.
- Diplomatic History of Korea
- International Political Thought
- Intro to the History of International Relations
- Chinese Foreign Policy
- America in World Politics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations View 4 other Bachelors in International Relations in South Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendation
- Counselor Reference
- Official Highschool Transcript and Graduation Certificate
- A Copy of the Applicant's Passport
- Copies of Both Parents' Passport
- Official Document Indication parent-child relationship between the applicant and his or her parents
- Financial Certification
- Portfolio, Records of Achievement
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Agreement for Verification of Academic Record
International4328 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2164 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.