This can be seen by the fact that the company language of large, international corporations and German medium-sized companies is often English. The reason: customers and company locations around the world require comprehensive, international business know-how from their employees. This also being the reason why English is the study language for our degree programme – and internationality is at its core.
After completing your studies, stand out from the rest when looking for the really interesting positions on the global labour market. With a clear focus on internationality. When you study International Business program from CBS International Business School , you will find a practical curriculum waiting for you, in which theoretical concepts of business management and management theory are linked with current questions from international business practice. In so doing, you will begin to understand the complexity of business decisions at an early stage – and you will automatically be familiar with all the nomenclature thanks to the lectures held in English. But that’s not all. You will acquire another foreign language, which is also part of the study programme.
Our advisors will get you on the right track
Our study advisors already know and recognize how well the degree programme is suited to you personally as well as where your main focus should be. Set up a study counselling appointment and get information on topics like course of the studies, examinations, scholarships and financial aid. No commitment is necessary. Hint: Come to a trial lecture during the semester, where you can attend any lecture for all the courses you like. Regular info nights and study information days are here to help you decide to study business administration in one of the best business schools in Germany.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Operations
- Business Law
- Financial Accounting
- Applied Financial Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 66 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The admission requirement for studying at CBS International Business School is a secondary school completion and university qualification or full entrance qualification to an applied sciences university. Equivalent qualifications from schools abroad are recognised accordingly.
- Your CV in tabular format
- Copy of your last school certificate with a transcript of records for each subject (original language plus translation in either English or German)
- Letter of Motivation
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available)
- Proof of English proficiency (if English is not your native language).
- Only in the event that you have previously studied at another college or university: Please submit a current transcript of courses taken (official Transcript of Records) or a certified copy of your degree (Bachelor Degree or Diploma; original language plus translation in either English or German)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13860 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6930 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA10620 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5310 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.