At Wrexham Glyndwr University, students will:
- be prepared to work as a coach or performance specialist (Physiologist, Psychologist, Performance Analyst or Development Officer) in the world of football
- At this Football Coaching and the Performance Specialist program you will develop practical coaching skills in addition to developing an understanding of the application of sports science (physiology, psychology, performance analysis) and the social context of the sport of football
- develop your coaching profile by working towards the Football Association of Wales (Level 2) C Certificate and (Level 3) UEFA B coaching licences
- network with experienced coaches and practitioners from the professional environment within the United Kingdom and further afield
Our Careers & Employability service is there to help you make decisions and plan the next steps towards a bright future. From finding work or further study to working out your interests, skills and aspirations, they can provide you with the expert information, advice and guidance you need.
Career prospects include:
- Football Coaching
- Performance Analyst
- Development Officer
- Football Academies - within the UK and overseas
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Developing Coaching Practice
- Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Psychology: Developing the individual
- Tactical Applications of Performance Analysis in Football
- Technique Analysis in Football
- Developing Personal, Professional and Academic Skills
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCoaching View 99 other Masters in Coaching in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Qualifications that will be considered include::
- A/AS levels
- International Baccalaureate
- Scottish Advanced Highers/Highers and Scottish Baccalaureate
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- Access to HE Diplomas
- BTEC qualifications
- Welsh Baccalaureate Advanced Diploma
International11750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11750 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.