With more than a decade of evolution behind it, the Computer Game Development course:
- enjoys the benefits of close industry links with regular visits, guest speakers, presentations, discussion groups and social events.
- develops the technical skills that underpin games design, development and the game art pipeline
- has an excellent track record for graduate employment with many ex-students going on to work at some of the UK's most recognisable game studios
- delivers industry standard theory and practice allowing students to gain valuable experience in the game development process and the management of a game studio
The Wrexham Glyndwr University Careers & Employability service is there to help you make decisions and plan the next steps towards a bright future. From finding work or further study to working out your interests, skills and aspirations, they can provide you with the expert information, advice and guidance you need.
Students completing this course may forge successful careers as game programmers, games technical artists/animators, level designers/developers, producers or scrum masters, app designers/developers.
Our graduates are employed by some of the worlds most recognisable brands such as Ubisoft, Sony, Nintendo, Rockstar and Travellers Tales. We also work hard to support graduates who choose to set up their own games studios based within our innovative business incubation centre.
This course delivers practical skills in programming, 3D modelling, game design and project management which will qualify you to work in a variety of roles within the industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Serious Games Technology
- 3D Modelling & Animation
- Audio Technology for Games
- Internet & Mobile App Development
- Advanced Mobile Development
- Collaborative Technology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVideo Games & Multimedia Software Engineering View 358 other Masters in Software Engineering in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Qualifications that will be considered include::
- A/AS levels
- International Baccalaureate
- Scottish Advanced Highers/Highers and Scottish Baccalaureate
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- Access to HE Diplomas
- BTEC qualifications
- Welsh Baccalaureate Advanced Diploma
International11750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11750 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.