- developing digital business sales and marketing plans (product analysis, pricing strategies, distribution channels, promotional programs)
- employing project management and change management tools
- analyzing financial issues and how they affect pricing, cost and profit
- integrating effective and efficient supply chain management operations/tactics/strategies
- redesigning and streamlining business processes using information and communication technology (ICT)
Courses include accounting, micro/macroeconomics, business law, marketing, information systems, ethics, e-commerce, web development, database systems, supply chain management, mobile development, data science for business analytics and more.
You’ll be able to put classroom learning into practice and get real-world experience by attending industry events, participating in competitions and learning first-hand from guest speakers and other industry events.
Our program starts with a foundation of business studies in areas such as organizational behaviour, law, economics, finance and accounting, marketing, and operations management. Specialization courses will focus on digital business management.
As internet sales from both business-to-business and business-to-consumer reach into the trillions of dollars worldwide annually, Humber’s combination of a general business degree and broad computer and communication technology skills will make you more competitive in the job market.
The integration of information systems with web communications allows businesses to refine customer service, enhance manufacturing and inventory control, develop interactive websites, market products and services to multiple audiences, and more. This increases the need for talented graduates with the digital business skills and knowledge to help companies compete in the global commercial economy.
As a graduate of our program, your career options may include communications and digital marketing specialist, digital manager, project manager, internet marketer, content manager, web developer, social media co-ordinator, pricing analyst, marketing co-ordinator, market analyst, product manager, distribution manager, purchaser/buyer, operations manager, quality supervisor and online support. This degree will help you gain the skills and knowledge that are the foundation for future managerial positions, as well as the capabilities necessary to start your own business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Law
- Business Information Systems
- Business Communications
- Organizational Behaviour
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
Deadline for equal consideration in the admission process: February 1. Post-February 1 applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Digital Marketing View 169 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent including these required courses:
- Grade 12 English (ENG4U or equivalent) minimum 65 per cent
- Grade 12 Mathematics (MDM4U, MCB4U, MGA4U, MCV4U or MHF4U or equivalent) minimum 60 per cent (Students who do not possess Grade 12U Mathematics or who have achieved a grade below 60 per cent may be considered for admission. Students will be required to complete a math equivalency course during their first semester at Humber. Additional course fees will apply.)
- Four Grade 12 U or M courses in addition to those listed above
- Overall minimum grade point average (GPA) 65 per cent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18910 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18910 CAD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National7196 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7196 CAD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.