This (Hons) Law with International Business with Foundation year from The University of Law is a qualifying law degree, enabling you to progress to the next stage of legal training.
Each module is taught by experienced professionals from the worlds of law and business, giving you the practical outlook you’ll need for your career. The first year is a Foundation year, which focuses on developing an understanding of the legal sector and the key skills required to undertake the full degree course.
In the 2020 National Student Survey, The University of Law has been ranked first amongst universities for overall student satisfaction in England.
In 2019, The University of Law was awarded a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF). We were found to deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students and consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Law International Business View 169 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants who possess 48 UCAS points from a maximum of 3 A Levels or equivalent qualifications, plus GCSE English Language at Grade C/4, will receive an offer following a successful interview with an academic as part of the admissions process which will take place either face-to-face or via phone/skype.
- A non-standard application route is also available. Any applicant with no or limited formal qualifications will be invited in-centre to complete an in-house numeracy and literacy test (for those without GCSE English Language at grade C/4), as well as a formal face-to-face interview. They will also need to provide 2 years of appropriate work experience evidenced in a full CV and one reference.
- Students who will be under the age of 18 but no younger than 17 at the commencement of the course are permitted.
- International entry requirements: An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14150 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
Fees are locked for future study years i.e. the student will pay the same price each year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.