The English bachelor degree International Business programme at Saxion University of Applied Sciences prepares you for a managerial position in an international business environment. You will work with peers from 35 nationalities and you will learn how to become a conscious business professional who really can make a difference.
When you enroll for International Business, you will have the opportunity to make a choice from one of the following specialisations after the first semester:
- Technology and Innovation
After your study
We are living in an increasingly globalised world with increasing international trade. With your extensive knowledge of languages, cultures and economics, you will play a pivotal role. You will be able to understand cultural barriers, speak multiple languages and have a thorough knowledge of business administration.
The bachelor programme covers all four essential domains of Business Administration, both theoretical and practical including:
- Marketing & Sales
- Finance & Accounting
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- People & Organisation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Students from Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, India, or Nigeria - 1 May
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 66 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The student must demonstrate that they have the ability, motivation and determination to successfully complete the course;
- The student must be admissible to Higher Education through a diploma of secondary education/high school diploma with good results such as for Dutch students VWO, HAVO or MBO and for foreign students diplomas which are equivalent to e.g. the German Abitur (algemeine Hochschulreife), the French Baccalaureate or the American High School (top stream or plus 1 year's college);
- The student must have sufficient English language skills for the specific course.
International7800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Enschede
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.